Our common-sense approach to building web applications
While every web application project is unique in some respects, the typical project will usually involve the following steps:
- Meeting with the client to learn about the client's business and discuss how that business could be advanced with a new web application
- Various options are reviewed to determine what provides the best fit with the client's expectations and available budget
- Client chooses an option
- Planning is completed, which typically involves a lot of give and take with the client, diagramming and database design
- Plans are review and approved
- Typical site/graphic design is created to show what the various screens will look like
- Each required function is programmed, tested and implemented
- A final round of testing is completed to ensure the most critical components of the application function properly.
- User logins are created and the client is fully trained (including their staff).
- The app is launched (most clients do not need their own server or any additional software)
- Monitoring to ensure the app is fully secure
- User training
- Ongoing communication between Selaris and the client to identify opportunities to build on the existing strengths of the web app.
Discover what we can build for you by requesting a free, no-obligation introductory consultation or call 780-484-9944 today.
Learn how a custom web application can help your business
Looking for proof of performance?
Read case studies that prove Selaris is the right choice for custom web applications.